Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodbye Salanoa's

So a few weeks ago we had a BBQ at Kristin and Monty's before they left for their next adventure. Colorado will be home for them for a bit as Monty returns to school. I am very sad to see them go. I have enjoyed getting to know my sister in law better and her family as well. I loved watching the kids play together and seeing Christian start to play with the "big" kids. We will miss them, but at the same time are excited to visit them because we always wanted to visit Colorado. :)

These are a few fun pics that we captured at the BBQ.

They have a great yard for bike riding and the kids learned how to ride pretty well on thier own that night. Now Christian wants a big boy bike.A litle help from mom.Just what she had been waiting for...thanks Auntie!Our new found fav that we brought to share.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

:{ I love and miss those guys too! I don't think they are too much further from me now that they are in CO then they were when they were in CA though...maybe 2 hours more.

Mammy said...

FUN pictures. So--Christian likes bikes now? Good for him! It sure was a fun evening! Love you!

Monty and Kristin said...

Those were some great pictures of the kids riding those bikes! Glad they enjoyed themselves. I felt bad when mom said Christian is the only boy left there now! Poor kid. Thanks for those pictures. I'll give that girl a cupcake anyday!! She's so cute. Oh, and Trey's blue teeth are so funny! That icecream is so good. I'm converted. Oh...did Christan ever get his dog?

Veronica Peterson said...

When we visit its a most we have to try the ice cream:)