Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here it is February and I haven't even blogged about Christmas yet, I am so far behind I know!!  The truth is that the last 3 months have been busy, like really busy. The Holidays are busy times in general and with my photography business it's also the busiest time for me. I feel terrible that my family blog has fell to the wayside, but I have just been tired and honestly don't feel that too many check in these days anyways. But for my own family, I need to get back on the wagon and capture these times.

We made out first gingerbread house...




We were lucky to have lots of family here for the Holiday. Grandma Carole, Uncle Ted, Kristin, Monty and the kids all joined us for Christmas. I was bad about taking pictures this year. I decided to just relax and enjoy it most of the time.

Ryan read his annual Christmas letter.

 Chloe still loves the babies!

The kids performed the annual Nativity Story.
 Chloe got to be the angle this year and Christian a wise man.




Santa was good to all of us this year...





 Christian's gift to daddy.






1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! Love how Chloe loves the babies and Christian the boy toys! Great picture of Christian hugging Dustin. Priceless. Glad you had a good Christmas. It was fun to see you.