Monday, January 11, 2010

the results

Well there was only one person who guessed correctly on the face transplant...congrats Jen F! Yes, Kory was the face transplant and Savannah was the body transplant. With this many kids it's almost impossible to get them all looking good at once. And poor Chloe never wanted to look, but we may still try and transplant her from another pic that day! :) Dustin did such a great job and I will be putting his talents to work more often now! :)

Before:


After:

5 comments:

Letti said...

Good job Dustin I can't even tell.

Monty and Kristin said...

wow! Thats all I can say!

Jennifer said...

...really?...you thought there was something wrong with the face Kory was making? (lol!)

You and Dustin make a great photo taking/editing team!

I wish you were here to do my nephews senior pictures. It's cloudy, hazy and cold...and my SIL doesn't want to wait until things green up. :]

Anonymous said...

I say you keep dustin around for the editing. It looks seamless for sure. :0)

Mammy said...

This is an incredible picture. Could you give me a skinny body transplant?