Tuesday, February 2, 2010

rainy days

We've had a lot of rain lately and that's not common in our neck of the woods so I decided to get a little ghetto and let the kids go crazy. Chloe has a hard enough time staying out of tiny puddles on any given day so she was in heaven after this storm!!

Mid-jump or walking on water?? :)
These boots were her new fav thing and hardly ever came off. Just don't tell her that they are still too big and she wears them on the wrong feet. :)She loves her chocolate cake just like her big brother!Constant rain for a week means lots of time in the house and that means a little extra TV watching.And new ways to entertain ourselves

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE it! The muddy feet are great. I should dig out my pictures of Kaitlyn all muddy. When we lived in Queen Creek...and before we had a back lawn....she'd go out there and just basically roll around in the mud like a pig after a monsoon storm. (mud is good for the skin right? why not exfolicate the whole body?)

Anyhow! It looks like your kiddos had fun...and Chloe...save me some chocolate cake girl!

Veronica Peterson said...

AAAHHHH!!! Chloe's curl’s are so cute:)
I am so glad I got to see a post from you. I was wondering why no one hasn't. I'm missing everyone.

It rained here yesterday morning till the afternoon. I had to put Savvy down for a nap or she was going to go crazy in the hotel room:)

Oh Chloe and Christine look like they had a blast in the water.

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute. You're smart...you took your kids shoes off. I'll do that this week!! Love the pictures. So fun. Your kids must love rainy days! Fun pics.

Mammy said...

I think it's so great that you let them play in the water. How fun is that for kids! And they're so CUTE!

Katie said...

Looke like a fun rainy day :)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

My kids would be in HEAVEN if I would just let go and let them have fun in the puddles. What a great mom you are. I mean that!

Lizeth Peterson said...

Christian looks Awesome in the mid air shot. I love it!! Cute pictures. Cute post. Love you guys.