Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

Started off with some yummy doughnuts from Krispy Kreme (thanks to Letti for the idea). The kids were fans of this surprise!
Chloe's pickChristian's pickThen the kids got a little something special from us. This was something I remember as a child that my mom did for me so I want to carry on that sweet tradition with my kids.Christian got a Batman and Joker action figure, froggy animal and some candy.Chloe got a Disney princess camera,doggy toy and some candy.But the best part of Valentine's day by far was this...Talk about yummy!!! Dustin brought this home on Friday and there was also a balloon attached, but the kids claimed that right away. I've never had anything from Edible Arrangements before and let me tell you I hope it won't be my last. :)

8 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Yum! That looks so good!! I love the heart shaped pinneapples--so cute! Oh, and the gifts for the kids--special. I think thats an awesome tradition to keep up.

Veronica Peterson said...

The fruit looks so GOOD!!! Great tradition!! The heart donuts look cute and yummy.

Jennifer said...

What a fun V-day!

That arrangement almost looks too good to eat!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

We had donuts too. We <3 donuts.

Michelle said...

That was supposed to say We ♥ donuts!

The Rich's said...

i am totally copying the donut idea next year! Donuts are my favorite!! looks like a great V Day.!!!

Caitlin said...

Holy smokes! You certainly had a tasty V-Day. Everything looked delicious!