Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's HOT!!

Summer has finally hit us and hit us hard. It's HOT!! We were looking for a little relief for the kids since they were getting pretty tired of being stuck in the house and I think we found it. We got the kids a slip-n-slide and the fun began...

Chloe wasn't too sure about sliding on it, but she sure had fun wearing the goggles and jumping in the puddles.Christian took right to it and had a blast!And he loved getting a little extra help from dad. :)Dad had some fun of his own...I could have snapped photos all day of the fun that was being had. Sometimes it really is the small things that make for a happy life! I sure love my little family!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh goodie. I was really hoping to see Dustin take a turn. I love the goggle pix.

Jennifer said...

:) My kids love the slip-n-slide! They would have had a blast with your kids!

...I had to demonstrate how to use the slip-n-slide for my kids a few years ago....that could have probably won me $10,000 of AFV!

Mammy said...

Your 3 kids look so happy with that slip-n-slide. That big kid sure gots skills! The littlest one sure has some cool goggles. And Christian looks happy and totally cool!

The Rich's said...

The goggle pictures are my FAVORITE!!! so much fun..next time, give the camera to Dustin and you take a turn!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun! I hear if you put a little dish soap on it you can slide faster. I think that's the only way I would slide! LOL!! Glad you had fun. It really is the simple things that mean the most!! I agree.

Veronica Peterson said...

looks like a lot of fun! slip-in-slides are the best:)

Olson Family said...

okay so we know whose house needs to have a party! Great pictures!!!

Letti said...

Great pictures. I love that Dustin got into it too. What a fun Dad!