Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

It feels like I'm behind on blogging, but really I'm not. We just haven't done much lately except the daily routine of things and to be honest we haven't even taken any pictures of our own family.

Dustin is still crazy busy at work and my little photography business has been plugging right on it's way with a few shots each week for the past few weeks and even some wedding consults in their so you know we are busy around here. And we have also been fighting germs in the house...yuck!!!

We did snap a few pictures on the 4th of July though. We went to Church in the morning then just relaxed at home during the day. As it got dark we headed out towards the University of Redlands to watch the fireworks. We found a new favorite spot to view them from and sat back and enjoyed. It was even a little chilly which was so nice.

Chloe had seen these flags at the store and said we had to get them and wave them at the fireworks...so we did! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Cloe's piggy tails! :)

Glad to hear from you!

Monty and Kristin said...

OH my. Chloe looks so cute with those pig tails! I love her shirt. Looks so festive! Looks like fun. Glad you had a good time as a family!

celestino said...

Girlie! You really have a beautiful family. I am so proud and happy for you