Friday, June 25, 2010

still alive...if you were wondering

I wish we had some fun and exciting news to report, but really nothing too exciting on the home front. We have been busy with pre-kinder stuff for Christian as he will start school on August 9Th (tear). I had the amazing opportunity of attending an awesome photography workshop last weekend (more on that later). Dustin has been so busy at work, which means job security I guess so that's always a good thing. And my photography business is just rolling right along and getting bigger as it goes. This is a huge blessing to us, but a little intimidating at the same time for me. I told Dustin that I think I have to start considering myself a working mom, at least part time. :)

So I really have no fun pictures to share because we have been doing a little more working than playing these days, but some fun is coming soon...I can feel it. :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

:) Glad you're still alive! I miss hearing from you. I am not good at updating my blog lately.

I looked at the blog of the person you did the work shop with...looks AWESOME!

Monty and Kristin said...

Yes...I was beginning to wonder. Look forward to seeing how Christian does in school. I know he'll love it, but he might miss him mommy as much as his mommy misses him. Glad your photography buisness is going well. You are super great!!;)

Mammy said...

Well, that explains why we haven't heard from you in a while. We're glad all is well. Hey, Michelle, I have something I want you to see, so whenever you get a chance . . .

Veronica Peterson said...

Chase will start school the same day. It is sad our first born babys will be starting school next month. I am so nervous about it. How about you?