Sunday, June 13, 2010

catching up (again)

It seems like all I do on here is play catch up these days. I guess it's a good thing to be busy though and so I don't have too many complaints about it. It's good to be busy in these hard times.

So lets get started...

One night I went into Christian's room to check on him and this is what I found him doing...He said it was him and I holding hands and that he missed me so much. I couldn't even be mad that he was still awake after that. :)

The kids had their first dentist appointments...it was an experience to say the least. Their teeth looked good though, so that was good news. Chloe got her first nightgown, thanks to daddy, and loved it!She is still obsessed with her baby dolls.I love how this little guy on the TV seems to be suggesting how my clients must feel when they see me coming. :)Some cute momentsChloe wanting to wear daddy's hatChloe loves to talk on the play phone and this time she said she was talking to Auntie Kristin...about babies I believe!Christian enjoying daddy's birthday present...a Nintendo system.This was the little kitten that Dustin rescued under the house. Some how it was up in the floor boards under the house...no idea how it got there.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Owww...the first trip to the dentist. Memorable moments!

That's a cute little kitten...too bad they get big.

Monty and Kristin said...

Such cute pictures. Love Chloe's nightgown...I want one!:) No, I wouldn't look as cute. I love that she talk to me on her phone! Glad Christian likes Dustin's birthday gift. I know my boys had a lot of fun on that thing before they were ready to upgrade. OH, and girl I totally understand what you mean by always feeling like you're catching up. I'm so with you! AHHH!

Michelle said...

oMg that kitten is so darn cute. I love that Daddy's present is in Christian's room :) So good to see the kids so cute as always.

Mammy said...

These are such great pictures. I am so amazed at Mommy Chloe. She is such a responsible little girl!
I totally sympathize with Christian at the dentist. I still cry when I go.

The Rich's said...

B and Chloe really are like twins..B LOVES her nightgowns AND babydolls AND loves play talking on the phone...although she is always talking to Craig's best friend garrett! hahaha....your kids are so cute....

Beloved said...

So cute. Mikey talks to Kailan on our phone:)