Monday, November 29, 2010

family vacation-day 2 {part2}

It was time to hit the road and make our way to Grandma Carole's in La Selva.

Once we got there it was time for some refreshmentsand some play time.Chloe loves this tea set and even had to call Grandma Carole on the way to make sure she had it.We made smores a few nights and this was a lot of fun for everyone. I have to tell you that relaxing by the fire was one of the best times on the trip...it just felt like vacation should.This was one of my favorite moments on the trip. Grandma Carole had never actually made smores herself and Chloe was telling her how to do it.Time for bed, we have a fun filled day ahead of us tomorrow...little faker!Daddy, how do you really feel?? ;)

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So fun. I love that Chloe taught grandma to cook smores. I bet she loved that too!! FUn pictures. I love La Selva. one of the funnest places on earth. Glad you got to go.

Mammy said...

Fun pictures. You have succeeded in making me homesick. I'm glad you guys enjoy it there.