Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christian's first dance

Christan had his first school dance, yes that's right. As a kindergartner he got to go to a dance. You see his school is small and only goes k-5. That's one thing I like about him going to a Charter school. And they very much involve the family...so all were invited to the dance.

Well when Mrs. Proch, Christian's teacher, asked Chloe if she was going to attend the dance I knew it was over for me. I would HAVE to take them. She is the dancing queen after all! She was so excited all day. After school Christian said he would go cause they had popcorn and soda there. Hey, whatever it takes I guess.

We went for about an hour. Chloe danced, Christian played chase with his friends and I mostly laughed. I sure love my kids!!!

Doesn't he look so excited? ;)Alex is in Christian's class and sure loves Chloe. She was more than happy to dance with her.Mrs. Proch also joined the girls.Popcorn break.Cambria and her family are good friends of ours and are the reason we found the school. Chloe loves her too!! Who knows, she may just be my daughter-in-law someday! ;)

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like fun. I know my boys totally wouldn't have danced!:) I totally would have been out there with Chloe though. I think I can dance with a bunch of kindergartener'...LOL. Fun idea. Glad things are going well at that school.