Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 and a hair cut

Valentine's Day was all about family this year. Dustin had to work so Chloe and I helped in Christian's class and got to help out with their class party also. All I can say is sugar overload!! The kids and I hit the grocery store and got some goodies to make pizza for dinner. We made a heart out of pepperoni (sorry forgot to take a pic)and we also made some fresh asparagus. I like to get the kids a little gift each year and this year Christian got a Thomas the train board game and Chloe got to My Little Ponies. the girl loves her ponies these days.

We also made a few different cards this year.

For the family.Some wallets.Christian's school card.
We also made one for Chloe so daddy could take to work, but I forgot to get a finished pic of it.
First thing in the morning Chloe decided to give herself her first haircut. I didn't notice until I was brushing her hair and a BIG chunk came out. I knew right away what she had done. She has been talking about hair cuts for a while. She also gave her ponies some new hair styles. So after we dropped Christian at school it was off to the salon for her.

It could have been a lot worse. She just chopped one side and got some bangs. Now her hair is just shorter. Good thing she has curls or it would look a lot worst.


Bad thing is she loved going to the salon . The next night she asked if we could go again and I said we have to wait a while for it to grow. She looked at me and said " the lady said come back anytime, remember!!" Oh this girl of mine is too smart and funny!!!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Super cute haircut Chloe! Between her and Savvy they salon is going to make some boo-coo bucks. So crazy these girls cut their hair within months of each other. She is beautiful. She's be beautiful bald, but I do love her curls. :)

Veronica Peterson said...

Michelle your better then me about the hair cut accident. I think I tarried Savvy.

Michelle said...

I think her cut is adorable. I can remember cutting my hair when I was young. It for some reason seems like a right of passage.

Mammy said...

Her hair looked so pretty the other night. Now I understand! The Valentine's Day cards are so adorable. Thank you!