Saturday, February 5, 2011

it's been a while...

It's been a while since I posted, shame on me. Sorry to those of you who still follow us. :) Work has been keeping me busy as well as the rest of the family and just life in general, but I do plan on being better. If you get bored you can always head over to my photography blog and see the latest from me.

Last month we were invited to go to Monster Jam at Anaheim Stadium with our friends the Jacquez's to celebrate their son Ryan's birthday. We said yes right away because we knew it would be fun and thought Christian would love it. Well it was super fun and from what I can tell he did love it. Chloe, not so much! It was too loud for her. We will bring better ear plugs for the kids next time.

Our friends the Lomenick'sA family picture.The birthday boy and his awesome cake his dad made for him.Christian loved the Batman truck.

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

oh yes a post:) thanks for posting. I understand your a busy mom:) I was just thinking man the family isn't blogging anymore and good thing we will be there in a couple of weeks to get to see and catch up with everyone:)

The monster party looks awesome and fun!

Caitlin said...

What a fun birthay party! And that cake... amazing!

Mammy said...

They look like giant toys . . . fun!

Jennifer said...

hey lady! love ya! just peeking in for a second! hope you're doing good! Talk to you soon! :)