Tuesday, February 8, 2011

fit for a princess

On the same day as the Monster truck event we also had a another event to attend. Chloe was invited to a princess party and even though she couldn't stay the entire time I knew I had to bring her. This is her kind of party! She plays dress up and princess everyday at home so she was very excited to attend. I didn't bring my camera to the party, but lets just say it was fit for a princess for sure and she had a great time.

Here are a few pics of her before we left.


Then she came home and woke her sleeping Prince with a kiss.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So much fun! Love all the pictures, but the last one is priceless. I love your kids. They are so sweet. THey love eachother so much. I love it.

Mammy said...

I'd love to get inside her head for a minute. It must be so beautiful in there!