Friday, May 27, 2011

father-son camping

Two weeks ago Christian and Dustin went on the annual Church father and son camp outing. Christian had been looking forward to this for a long time. He loves it!! It was to Calico again and this time I think he had even more fun than last time.

Chloe and I grabbed some dinner out and then painted our nails then she fell asleep early and left me to watch TV all by myself. :)

I snapped a few pics of the boys as they left.





I think a family camping trip is in the near future because Chloe is itching to go! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your hair cut+color michelle!!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

So, I know I am suppose to notice how cute Christian and Dustin look going on the fathers and sons which they do...but I have to mention you hair!! Michelle it's so cute!! I love it. Glad they had such a great time. :)