Thursday, June 16, 2011

this and that...

Christian has a new passion for the outdoors.

It's called lawn mowing!!

Dustin is patient with him and now he wants to help everytime. He reminds you that the lawn is getting long and that it's Saturday...hint,hint. :)






Chloe and I went out scouting some new locations for my upcoming photography sessions, but didn't have good luck. So we played instead! This is the silly girl we know and love! Her expressions are priceless. So glad I captured them for memories.  

She LOVES flowers! Always picks them no matter where we are!





For Mother's Day we went to Dustin's parents and enjoyed a yummy BBQ. Man I love warmer weather for this reason alone.
Can I just point out how amazing Dustin looks!!!! He has lost over 40 pounds so far since January. So proud of him!!!

 

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Dustin looks great! Kids are getting big! Glad your all doing so well:)Enjoy SUMMER! I know you’re not a fan of heat. So hope you have lots of fun trips to the pool/beach:) and I’m with you about not being a fan of the heat. Especially humidity we get out here. Love ya!!

Jennifer said...

Love those CA poppies Chloe's holding. I planted some from seed and they are coming up. Can't wait for them to bloom! They will remind me of the old CA days!

and Dustin...i found some of your 40 pounds.

Michelle said...

I hadn't been on for a bit and was catching up. You've been busy on here :) I was just noticing how great Dustin looked.

On the lawn mower...I have to fight with Joshua over who gets to mow. Sometimes I do it when he's not here so I get to :) How long do you think that will last?

Monty and Kristin said...

Don't know where I have been, but I haven't seen these pictures yet! Wow...go Christian! You can come to my house any day and help me mow the lawn. My boys don't enjoy it quite so much. Chloe you look so beautiful! Love the pictures of you with the flowers! Fun pics. Dustin and Michelle you guys look great!! Miss ya.