Monday, August 22, 2011

the girls bathroom

Last Wednesday Christian had his first trip to the principals office. Him and another boy (Corey) had gone into the girls bathroom. They were taken to the office and questioned. Christian finally fessed up and was let back out to play, his friend still refused.

I had a feeling while talking to Christian that it wasn't as serious as it was made out to be. I don't even think that any adults saw the boys in there. He remains strong that they didn't go in the bathroom, but just peeked inside. We believe him! Turns out they were playing tag with some girls and the girls had also gone in the boys bathroom.

Really, I think that the whole situation was pretty funny!

We did have the talk about following the rules and not doing what other kids do. I also told him that if he didn't do something to never admit otherwise. We will support him. He is a good kid and that's the bottom line! 

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Too bad there is nothing cool in the girls bathroom. Great story!! I agree...great kid.

Michelle said...

Once I brought a boy into the girl's bathroom does that count?

Caitlin said...

Was he scared going to the principal's office? Sounds like the school made a big deal out of it, and they're just little kids!

I agree, he is a good kid!