Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us~ 8 years

Dustin and I also celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary in July (the 19th). We decided to head to Vegas for a quick overnight trip. We were in great need of one. The kids stayed with mammy and grandpa and I have to say that they were not happy to see us return. So happy they love staying the night!

We stayed at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, went and saw Phantom of the Opera, ate way too much and took in some sites. It was a lot of fun and we need to do it more often. ;)

I clicked a few pics with my little purse camera. The good one stayed home so I could just enjoy the time.

The views from our room...the pools


the airport






2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats on a get away! Did you just love Phantom?! Looks like a nice hotel and fun weekend. You both look great!!;)

Veronica Peterson said...

Happy 8th Anniversary! Glad it was a fun celebration:)