Friday, October 21, 2011

Chloe's 4th birthday

Miss Chloe turned 4th on Sept 30th and I am just getting a chance to blog about it. Things are busy around here these days with school routines again and Holiday photo sessions in full swing.

She had a great birthday and felt the love for sure. But really, she is pretty darn easy to please. Her birthday fell on a Friday this year so Christian had school, but daddy took the day off to spend with her.

We started the day by heading to the park to let her play her little heart out. She made a new friend, as she always does, and even got me and dad on the swings. Then we let her pick the place of choice for lunch. She picked Coco's. We asked her a few times, but she was certain. ;) Then we came home and hung out a bit then it was time to get Christian from school.  The kids and I ran to the store and I even let Chloe pick her own cake. Yes, I am not the baker. ;) We enjoyed pizza for dinner then some cake and Chloe's pick of ice cream. Cotton Candy...her favorite. Then it was time for the favorite part...presents.







Her new dancing /dress up skirt.

A new baby from Grandpa Bob


Her favorite ice cream ;)

A few days later we celebrated with the rest of the family at Mammy and Grandpa's house.



Auntie Marci made her one awesome cake.




She made out like a bandit. Her family knows her well.





4 things that you may not know about Chloe:

1. She LOVES to sing and dance. She does it all the time and it doesn't matter where we are.
2. She has the cutest voice ever. I'm not just saying that as a parent, everyone tells us so. She's like a cartoon character. 
3. She loves to eat. I ask her often where she puts it all. I feel like she eats all day sometimes.
4. She is an overly sweet and giving girl. She is always making things and giving things to people. Even if she just met them. She loves to pick flowers and give them to you. I love this about her!  

Happy birthday sweet girl. We love you so much and you are a true joy and blessing to this family!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is growing up! Her hair is so long! I want to hear her cute little voice! Last time I saw her...she was maybe one! (has it been that long!?) Love ya pictures and Marci...that is one amazing cake! WOW!

Monty and Kristin said...

What a fun 4th birthday! I love the shoe set! I've never seen anything like that. How fun. She's so grown up and I agree...she has the best voice. I miss hearing her sweet voice. Chloe we love you and happy 4th birthday!!

Caitlin said...

She looks so big! She really did make out like a bandit. I love that the whole fam gets together for everyone's b-day. Such a great tradition!

And now you HAVE to post a video of her cute little voice!