Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a wedding and a reunion

Last month we spent a few days up North in La Selva Beach again. This can never happen too much. Dustin spent a lot of time there while growing up and has fond memories of it. I have come to adore it as we have been married and now our kids do as well. They LOVE going to Grandma Carole's!!

This time we made the trip to attend Brant and Tina's wedding (Brant is Dustin's cousin).  We also attended a small family reunion for Dustin's Grandpa Bivins side of the family. A always we had a great time and it was a great way to close out the summer!

Someone was a bit bored at the wedding!! ;)

She really does love me!
At least she loved Auntie Nikki!


My silly boys.


Some fun in the Hotel bath tub.

 Enjoying the pier and reunion at Sea Cliff Beach.
These kids sure enjoy one another and play hard!






4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the cookie picture and the look that Leilani is giving him. "You best step away from my cookies!" lol Thanks for the smile!

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like tons of fun!! A much needed break in a wonderful place. Glad you gotta go. Love Chloe's hair in the bath. That's awesome. Thanks for the pics.

Veronica Peterson said...

Oh what fun memmories playing at great grandmas back yard. Everyone looks so good:)

Jennifer said...

FUN!! I am ready to head there myself! Not that I can...but I am ready to!
Brandon and I took a road trip up that way last month. I should probably post about it on my blog huh?