Monday, July 13, 2009

mama's new toy

So I wasn't going to blog about my new toy because, well...I just wasn't. But after my first session with it I just have to.


This is my new toy:


I am officially in love with my new 50d!! The raw image that you can capture once you get your settings down is ridiculous. So crisp and yummy! And the large screen makes it so much easier for me. And the most amazing thing to me was that I didn't get one blurry picture. Makes me think that maybe my old camera wasn't as good as I thought. I probably won't be buying used again.

So just for fun here are a few images right out of the camera and then edited.I still have much to learn about this camera, but I think I did pretty good for my first time. :)

before

after editing

before

after editing

before

after editing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!!!! thanks a lot girl..now you're makin' me want one. LOL!!! I'm so happy you're enjoying your new toy....ahem...i mean "equipment necessary for business". Great pictures!!! love ya!

Caitlin said...

I want one too! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice camera for Christmas or something. Great pics!

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats on your new toy!!:) FUN!! You are so good at what you do!

Jennifer said...

Oh I LOVE it! WOW!!!!! Maybe someday I'll snag up one of those cameras! I am also interested in the Sony one that Mera uses....I wish I could just "test drive" a few cameras before buying. Oh well...maybe having a lesser quailty image from my camera will get me to learn to edit better..??? We'll see...

ANYHOW! Congrats on your new toy!!!! Did you sell your old ones???

Olson Family said...

Nice pictures!!! What did you do with your other camera???

Michelle said...

I am so in love with my camera!!! I actually haven't sold either of my other 2 yet. I can't decide what to do. I need to keep one for sure as a backup, just not sure which yet. :)