Tuesday, July 21, 2009

pool fun

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who seems to be behind on their posting. Just seems like I'm busy doing who knows what or it's just too hot to be in this back, air condition less room.

So the kids have been having fun at a few different pools this summer, but not the way you might think. They seem to just enjoy playing around the pool and don't really care to get in. They may dip in a little, but not too much. I am hoping this changes before summer is over.

Last Thursday we went to Nikki's parent's house and enjoyed some play time with the cousins. The kids really loved playing "car wash." So funny!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's so cute! Kids can come up with some very imaginative ways to have fun!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Sure looks refreshing to me