Monday, October 5, 2009

Chloe's birthday

Wednesday our little angel turned 2 and we had a quiet family celebration. The day was just like any other day for the most part. Chloe woke up to see this note from daddy taped to the TV.
Chloe got to pick dinner and this was her choice.
Our friend Mario (and Katie) offered to make Chloe her birthday cake and what a cake it was. So awesome!She just can't help herself!A little help from BIG brother.

The following day we spent at Disneyland to celebrate and had a great time!!

This pic cracked me up so I had to post it. That's what happens when I try and take it myself. :)

8 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Aww the pictures of chloe blowing out her candles are adorable.

Caitlin said...

She's so cute. I love her pigtails. And I love her cake! It looks delicious.

Jennifer said...

What a fun birthday!

Okay...so your last picture reminds me that I want the new Samsung point and shoot that has two LCD screens...one on front and one on back! How cool is that!?

The Rich's said...

ak! i've been so bad at blogging lately!! happy birthday to CHLOE! i love her little pigtails..and her cake is awesome!! how did they do that?! glad you guys had so much fun..

celestino said...

all of you are so awesome. she is getting so big. and i want a cake like that please. HAHA!!

Olson Family said...

What an AWESOME cake! Mario did a great job! Chloe is so very cute...I love her disneyland outfit! :) Happy Birthday!

The Gurganious Family said...

What an awesome cake!!!!!

Katie said...

Wow 2 already!!! Looks like she had a great b-day!