Friday, October 30, 2009

our kiddos

So I was out scouting locations last week and drug the kids along. Didn't have much luck though as we don't get those awesome fall colors here like my family back East and bestie do (so jealous by the way).

So I decided to stop by "old faithful" and let the kids just play. To my surprise I got some great shots of them really just being their selves. And I was even asked a few times to take their picture, WOW!!!

Here are a few of my favs, but you can see a few more on my photography blog!!

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I love the last one!! So cute. What a nice day to take pictures. Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

What cute siblings! Michelle - where did you get her dress?

Michelle said...

Thanks Kellie! I got her dress at The Childrens Place a while back. :)