Monday, October 12, 2009

let's catch up

So once again I am playing catch up. I think I will do it with pictures this time since that's always funner anyways!!

We made a quick last minute day trip to Vegas to visit my best friend Jennifer and her hubby that were there to celebrate 10 yrs of wedded bliss.Oh how I miss this girl!!We took the kids to the Mirage to see the dolphin and tiger exhibit.Our niece Mia was baptized.Chloe raiding the fridge for mac and cheese, chicken and looks like even an egg!! :)Chloe's birthday present/Halloween costume from Auntie Michelle & Uncle Jim.The kids helped make their first pizza.We surprised the kids with a trip to the Redlands fire station for their open house. Christian was so excited, but once we got out of the car he played shy the entire time.

Look at my good looking family, especially the guy on the left!! :)This weekend one of the stray cats we feed decided to give us her latest litter of kittens, right on our door step.

9 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I bet Christian loved the fire station!! How fun for him! Chloe makes a cute fairy. Oh, and congrats on your new gift. Wow...how nice of her. Isn't that the second time that's happened to you?

Jennifer said...

Love the update!

We had a cat have kittens on our back door step once! I mean...I stepped outside and was like "Oh...my goodness this cat is birthing outside my door!" Crazy! We have too much in common! :)

I like your new blog design too!

Anonymous said...

yay...i still cant believe that you drove all that way to see me for just a couple hours. i need to update my blog too. you've inspired me to do it....tomorrow. love ya!!!!!

Beloved said...

Love the pics! So glad you guys got to hang out. It is hard being so far from your bestie so whenever you can get together, it is all good:) I love Chloe's costume. So cute! What is Christian going to be? Hope you guys are well!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

the fridge is my fav pic

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

the fridge is my fav pic

Katie said...

Great pics! Looks like you have had a lot of family fun!

Katie said...

Great pics! Looks like you have had a lot of family fun!

Mammy said...

Was that Christian or Chloe on top of the fireman's ladder? Nyles and I have a bet . . .

You certainly have a busy, fun life! Good for you guys! Love you!