Monday, November 2, 2009

Christian rides the rails

For Christian's birthday in August Mammy and Grandpa wanted to take him on his very first "real" train ride. Well that time came last weekend. Daddy and Christan got up super early and met Mammy and Grandpa for their adventure. They hopped aboard the metro link at the Rialto station and headed for Union Station in L.A.

They ate,shopped and saw the sites. Dustin said that Christian had a ton of fun and at times thought he was on a photo shoot. Looks like Olvera street had a ton of fun sites and I think I will have to talk Dustin into taking me next time!! :)

I think that Christian's first ride on the rails was a great one. He sure was one happy boy when he got home. Thanks to Mammy and Grandpa for the fun time and the chance for some fun bonding with my boys!! :)


2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

That is so sweet. I didn't know they were going to do that. How fun! Love the pictures!

Jennifer said...

Way cool! I remember going to Olvera Street as a kid!