Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oak Glen

A few weeks ago I took the kids up to Oak Glen for a little fun. For those of you not from here it's the closest thing to "real" Fall that we have and is just a quick drive in the car. They have a petting zoo and shops and little family activities. This time of year is very popular to go apple picking although we never have.

Chloe was on a mission to pick up all the leaves that her little hands could hold.This wasn't even half of them!Then she fed ALL of them, one by one, to this little fatty.While Christian harassed this guy! :)

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

I really enjoy it up there. Fun the kids can be familiar with fall. We don't have too many tress down here like up there.

Jennifer said...

Oak Glen was one of our FAVORITE places to go as kids! My mom and dad would sometimes buy us caramel apples...and we'd go up to the old school house for picninc!...and the petting zoo...and that one gift shop with the tunnel cave thing...is that still there?

I keep wanting to take my kids up there when we are in CA...but there has neer been time.

Monty and Kristin said...

After seeing our pictures I'm ready to take my boys to Oak Glen. I know know that I've ever been there. Those are gereat pictures. Looks like a fun activity. Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love Oak Glen!!! I took Mallory there when she was just a baby!!