Thursday, November 26, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

Two weeks ago Dustin's brother Greg was home for a few short days from his JAG training. Thursday night Grag asked us if we wanted to join him and his family at Knott's on Friday so after Dustin got home from work on Friday we were off for some fun. We didn't tell the kids, we thought it would be a fun surprise and it was. This was my fav amusement park as a kid and even though it has changed a lot I still love it.

Greg hates heights, but wanted to brave this one with Dustin. I think his face says it all...priceless. :)The boys!Greg, Veronica, Chase and Savannah

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The kids must have been so happy to see their Dad.

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like fun. Glad you guys were able to have a fun day with Greg and his family.

Jennifer said...

How FUN!

Just seeing that Supreme Scream ride makes me wanna pee my pants. I PROMISE you I almost did...I rode it once before marriage+kids and my life seriously flashed before my eyes!

Veronica Peterson said...

Greg's face expression cracked me up. I don't know what his going to do when he has to jump off an air plane.