Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A hodge podge

Other random happenings in our home these days.

Chloe LOVES to dress up with anything and everything. On this day she informed me that she was going to school. Umm...OK!She also has a big problem with leaving her clothes on.Chloe is now in a big girl bed and still trying to adjust to it.Took the kids out scouting photography spots with me and ended up with some new fav pictures.This is how real girls eat their popcorn.Had a play date with some friends from church.I was so excited to see these little guys there. For those of you who know Kim and Jason Lomenick, these are their boys...Tyler and Justin.We started a cooking class/recipe exchange once a month with all the Peterson gals (minus Veronica). :( This night Kristin was in charge and lasagna was on the menu.
Chloe helping Auntie Kristin with the broccoli.She just can't resist helping. :)The finished product.Mexican style.Grandpa was so good to play Hungry Hungry Hippos with Christian.It was all he wanted to do and Gpa made his day!Trey also helped!

5 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

The food looks yummy!!!

Jennifer said...

I love Chloe's outfits....or lack thereof! :)

I wish I were there to do that cooking class! I'd LOVE to share my chicken pot pie recipe because it's the darn easiest and yummiest things EVER! What are you gonna make?????

lynda said...

I love the yellow flowers! And, I love your sisters' cooking classes. What a fun idea!

Monty and Kristin said...

I thought I already commented on this post...I guess not. I must have been holding Makai. I hate commenting with no hand!! Anyway...soo cute. Love the pictures you took of your kids with those flowers. Christian's face is so cute on the skateboard. Love the picture of Chloe and the popcorn. Love it. Why get your hands dirty.:) I'd like to eat a few things like that.

Mammy said...

Chloe made me think of an old show called Punky Brewster. She used to have her own style of dressing, too. So cute!