Sunday, October 24, 2010

birthday celebrations

A few weeks ago we celebrated Christian and Chloe's birthdays with the family at Mammy's (Dustin's mom). Mammy and Grandpa were so good to the kids with all the careful thoughtfulness that went into it. The kids had so much fun and loved ALL their gifts. The family sure knows our little ones likes! :)

Chloe's princess fruit snack cake.Christian's car cake.Chloe and Emma.Chloe finally had to ask for help to blow all her candles out.They loved ALL their gifts.Playing tea party.I loved this pic of him talking to Uncle Ryan.I remember that Ryan was teasing him at the time, but I can't remember what it was about now.

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like we missed a PARTY! I totally would have joined that tea party! Looks so fun. Your kids are growing up!! I love seeing Christian smile. Those two are just so sweet together. I love it.

Veronica Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Peterson said...

Love all the pictures Michelle. Looks like a really fun party!! Looking at these pictures makes me want to see everyone. The kids are all growing up too fast!!

Mammy said...

What great pictures. It reminded me of a fun night and Chloe's classic "Can you help me, Christian?" when she couldn't blow out her candles. It was so sweet . . .