Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christian's first field trip

Christian had his first school field trip earlier this month. They went to Riley's Farm in Oak Glen and I was lucky enough to be able to go along. Yes, I even got to ride on the bus! :)I love that he likes me to be with him. I'm gonna enjoy it now because I know it won't last forever. :)

On the bus.This little girl, Natalie, loves him and is always hugging him. :)Watching how to make the apple cider.His teacher Mrs. Proch.His buddy Cambria.His new buddy Saaid, he talks about him a lot. :)They toured a log cabin.And learned how to make an olden day toy.Ethan is another new friend.We also enjoyed a hay ride.Then it was lunch time and then back to school.Chloe and daddy got to spend time together while we were on the field trip. They surprised me with these. :)Chloe picked the color. ;)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd go on all the fieldtrips if I got those when I got home. Looks like it was an event filled fieldtrip. One time as a kid I watched how they made cider and they talked about how they used the pulp left for fruit snacks...worms and all :)It stuck with me all these years.

Mammy said...

That looks like a fun day. It was fun seeing some of Christian's friends, too!

Monty and Kristin said...

He looks like he LOVES school!! Field trips are the best. The bus was always one of my favorite things. It's better then a limo when you are little!:) Glad you got to go. How fun. Beautiful flowers!

Veronica Peterson said...

What a fun field trip..the pictures show he had a fun day:)Pretty flowers to come home to.

Jennifer said...

I remember going there on field trips!!!! I wonder if that's the same apple juicer (thingy) that I used as a kid! I absolutely LOVE Oak Glen...we would go there as a family often.