Friday, July 1, 2011

end of the year performance

In the last two weeks of school Christian had a lot going on. I mean A LOT!!! I had to clear my schedule just to keep up with him and make thigs happen, but it was worth it. He sure enjoyed his activities and I was so proud of him for wanting to.

One of the things the school does each year is an end of the year performance. Each class sings a few songs or does some skit type thing. Christian's class sang two songs and it was fun to watch. Our little man was so proud and actually sang and even danced a bit.  

Great job buddy!!






  His school also went to a local water park and to a roller rink. He loved the water park, but not so much the roller skating. I was going to take him out of school early so he didn't have to go because he has never skated, but he wanted to go. He couldn't get out of there fast enough when I picked him up. :) Poor kid hated it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm always so sad this time of year when the kids move on and leave their teachers. I usually walk through the aisles shopping for them moping the whole time sad in my heart :)