Friday, September 4, 2009

Chloe's shoot

Last Saturday Dustin took Christian out so I decided that Chloe and I would also do something. I had found the most adorable dress for her a while back and since she has a birthday coming up I decided we would do a mini shoot. I say mini because she, like her brother, don't give the time of day for a photo shoot. I did however give her an umbrella to play with so she was a happy camper.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. If you want to see a few more check out my photography blog. Christian's turn is coming up soon!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! She's getting so big! Almost 2...I can't believe it!! Her hair is getting really long! FUN!!

Veronica Peterson said...

M her pictures are adorable. Did it seem easy to take her picture by her self? She looks like a cuttie with the umbrella.

Olson Family said...

Oh my goodness, her eyes look so great in that last picture! You really captured her sweetness...good job!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I think the second is my fav!