Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christian's prayer & Disneyland

Monday we went to Disneyland for a few hours since Dustin had the holiday off. We got there early before the crowds and then decided to leave as it filled up and it sure did fill up!!

A day or two before we went I would ask the kids a few times during the day what rides they wanted to go on and they would proceed to tell me. Well one of Chloe's was Small World. Like most kids she just loves it. Well I thought Christian did too until he told her no to that idea while I was asking her. This was a first to me, he always loves that ride.

So while at Disneyland Chloe kept asking for Small World and Christian still told her no...so funny. He even told her that it was broken, which I have to admit is what we tell Christian when we don't want to wait in line for something. :) I think he's catching on!! Well we did go on it.

That night Christian said the family prayer and it went something like this..." Heavenly Father thank you for this day, for Disneyland, pirates (the ride) and NO small world..." Well there was no holding it in, Dustin and I just burst out laughing. I guess the kid was serious about not going on small world.

Here are just a few pics from the short day there.


Chloe loves wearing sunglassesWe ran into Mario and RyanChloe was a dancing machineIf you look close you can see Christian peeking through the net

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Small World was my favorite ride too as a kid. I have heard that is hasn't changed much since then though!

Veronica Peterson said...

Funny story about c. I remember the last time we were there chase told us the same thing. He didn't like it either. I wonder why that ride was magical when I was a kid

Monty and Kristin said...

So funny!!

Mammy said...

I'm glad Chloe got to go on it--it's a great ride! Christian must be a boy or something. It sounds like you had a fun day at Disneyland, even if Christian did have to go on Small World. Pirates makes up for it.

Olson Family said...

Okay...so Chloe looks sooooo super cute in those sunglasses! You gotta take more pictures of here in them... hehe :)

Anonymous said...

new post mama!!! I'm having withdrawls!!! if I have to do it, so do you!!! LOL!!! love ya!