Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day two

So day two of our mini get-a-way involved going to the Santa Cruz boardwalk and the 17 mile drive in Monterey. Christian had so much fun at the boardwalk and we had to drag him out of there, really!


This was Christian's favorite ride there. I lost count how many times he actually rode it.One time this little guy asked him if he wanted to ride with him and Christian quickly said "yes" even though there were plenty of open cars. I love that he's so sweet!!I think Chloe picked out this boat :)This picture is way blown out, but I just love it!!

We also did the 17 mile drive, but it was very wind and a bit chilly so we didn't get out to take very many pictures. It was still as beautiful as ever though!

And this is something that we never see at home so I had to get a picture. They were so cute!!

3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

love all the colors in the pics. Thats a perfect picture of C and u together!

Jennifer said...

Is someone rasing those dear? They look fenced in? Just curious....


ANYHHOW....I LOVE the S.S Corndog boat that the kids were on....totally reminds me of Addie and Weston because they think it is acceptable to eat a corndog EVERY day! :)


Also love the picture of the kids drving Dustin in the semi. Dustin's expression cracks me up!

Thanks for posting!

Love ya!

Mammy said...

Waht a fun time! I loved the picture of Dustin and the kids on a tractor. Was it a tractor? Dustin looks like the perfect farmer! The CornDog boast was so cute. Great picture of the California mini-deer! And the picture of the Seagull on the rock was a classic. I could feel the wind in the family picture at 17 mile drive! Thanks! I love you.