Thursday, September 17, 2009

our mini get-a-way

OK, so I know that I need to update this blog, but I have just been in a slump I guess.

We did go to Monterey/La Selva this past weekend for a few days and had a great time. The past two times we have been there is has been a bit chilly and g-ma Carole always apologises for it and we tell her that we love it and we sure do. It was so nice to have weather in the 60's most days and we even had some rain and fog.

I have way too many pics that I want to post so I think it's best if I break our little mini fun-packed trip into days.

We got there Saturday evening and just relaxed from the drive. The kids had fun throwing nuts (or whatever they were) off the cliffs in La Selva and playing in g-ma's back yard or forest as it was called.

Looking for the dog next doorChristian was just being so darn cute for the cameraThe beach was really foggyCollecting the amo

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! An update!...and with beach pictures....I love it...even if it makes me miss the ocean. :)

Anonymous said...

I can see that Christian is starting to be a ham for the camera...that's how Mallory is. Keep the pictures coming girl.