Friday, April 23, 2010

some snap shots

On the way to mom and dad P's a few weeks ago we had to stop off at the store for a quick minute. While Dustin was in the store we had a little fun!!


We also had some fun when we got to Mammy and Grandpa's.

Christian worked on a puzzle with Uncle Ryan and Grandma PetersonDustin snuggled with MakaiTyler was very good to Christian on the piano and Christian loved it!Chloe LOVES babies and really wanted to hold baby Makai. Maybe not so much fun when he's hungry!Not the smallest baby to hold either! :)

6 comments:

The Rich's said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures of chloe trying to hold makai!! hhahahha...that is awesome! can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Jennifer said...

I love the little "lift" (on the bummy) Makai is getting there in the last picture! :)

I always love to see pictures of Barbara's piano...it's so nastolgic for me to think about sitting at it by her and learning to play the piano. I have learned over the last months just how patient she is while I have been helping Kaitlyn learn! My MIL teaches her...but I help her at home and man...I can be brutal! Poor girl!

Anyhow...it's always good to hear from you and see what your cute little kiddos have been up to! :)

Veronica Peterson said...

I love the pictures on the kids in there car seats:) Cute pictures of Chloe holding Makai.

Monty and Kristin said...

So, I LOVE these pictures!! I'd forgotten you'd taken these!! So funny to see Chloe hold Makai. He's half her size...or maybe more. Such a mother! I love to see the girls love the babies. Dustin looks pretty cozy with Makai too! I also love the picture of Tyler on the piano with Christian! Can't wait to get a working piano again and start him back up on lessons. Thanks for the pics. What a fun surprise!

Caitlin said...

How cute! Makai is like, half her size. He's going to be a big kid. I love the Chloe's face in one of the pictures where he's crying. She looks a little peeved. You have such cute kids!

Letti said...

Your kids look like they are used to the camera. So fun. Baby Makai sure is getting big he is handsome.