Thursday, April 29, 2010

summer already????

Well it's still Spring for sure, but In So Cal you never know when you are gonna have some summer weather. One days it's 75 degrees outside and then the next day its raining. A couple weeks ago they enjoyed some at their friend Andrew's birthday party. Looks like the summer fun is on the way!!

Macail was Chloe's new best friend of the day :)Getting a little pep talk from Morgan :)Let's eat cake!Before the party Chloe was asking if there was gonna be a pinata there? She was very happy! Both kids "really" hit it this time and both Dustin and I were a little too excited about that! :) Don't let her face fool you, she asked for the "princess hat."

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Chloe! I love your doll face! :)

Veronica Peterson said...

What a fun party to be. Chloe and Christine look like they had a good time. Love there close up pictures!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Man, after today that pool looks so refreshing! Love Chloe's suit! Must be so fun to shop for a girl! Love her princess hat! Your photos are so fun.

Letti said...

Sorry Michelle, for some reason your family blog does not appear on my google reader. I just hit next and whatever blog pops up I comment. I get your photography blog but not this one. I need to figure it out.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I'm so bummed we missed his party, but it looks like there were plenty of kids without my 4 rambunctious ones. I love the picture with Chloe and the pinata hat.

Mammy said...

That looked like a fun party! So--now we have some sluggers for the next pinata! I guess we'd better plan to have one soon!