Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Disneyland ~ 10-18-2010

Like I mentioned we renewed our annual passes to Disneyland again. Here are some pics from one of our trips in October. The weather was a little cool and damp, but we loved it!

Chloe LOVES the carousel.Christian has to be in the right mood to love it.She really wants to try, but is a bit nervous of the explosion.Ok dad, I'll trust you...she shouldn't have. Another explosion!Classic Christian sneaking a pick...busted!!Waiting in line to see Tinker Bell.She wanted to see Tink, not Terrance. But I thought it was hilarious.Now she's a happy camper!Is that your brother hiding over there?Girls and their secrets!

2 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

you so such a good job catching the kids' emotions and personalities. I always just get pictures with forced smiles or worse. I love the post and want to go to Disneyland again!

Monty and Kristin said...

What a great day. I love Chloe's hair! My goodness. So beautiful. Glad to know my boys aren't the only one's who pick. Looks like a fun day.