Thursday, December 23, 2010

hanging out on a shoot

November is usually crazy busy for me and my little photography business and this year was no exception. My weekends are usually booked and this means a little less time with the family, but at this point we know to expect it and adjust. In November I had a session at Descanso Gardens out in La CaƱada Flintridge (near LA). I do not like to drive to LA (or any busy long distance freeways) by myself so Dustin was nice enough to come with and hang with the kids and explore the gardens while I shot my session. I love when he does this!!

The kids had a great time exploring and Dustin was a great photographer himself.

Cheese!!! :)He's so silly sometimes.I had looked up the garden online before we went to get a feel for it and I discovered they had a train there that you could ride. This was my bribe for Christian to get him excited to go...and it worked. For Chloe all I had to do was tell her we were going to a beautiful garden. A girl after my own heart!All Aboard!!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Go Dustin. Man the two of you should go into buisness...oh right you already have. Looks like a great day!!