Friday, May 8, 2009

A PERFECT day at Disneyland

On Tuesday we went to Disneyland. Ryan, Lizeth, Leilani, Greg, Veronica, Chase and Savannah also came along for the fun. This is the most fun we have had there in a while. The company was great, the weather was beautiful (a little hot for me though), the lines were short and the kids were great. I don't think there was one melt down the entire day.

This was also the first time that Christian and his cousin Chase rode the BIG rides. They conquered, the Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. I went on Thunder and Splash Mountain with him and can I just say how proud I was of him. After each ride was over he was wanting to go again. And can I just say how proud I am of me and Auntie Veronica for going on Splash Mountain...that drop is so not our thing. And at the end of the night the park emptied out rather fast and it was like we had it all to ourselves...just a perfect day!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

Christian's first time on Splash Mountain. Yes, I really was that afraid!
My driver was a little wild!!
Chloe enjoying her lunchDustin's favorite part of the dayRyan,Lizeth and LeilaniGreg,Veronica,Chase and SavyThe girls in Minnie's housesweet Leilani

9 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That was a great day. I am so happy that we got to spend it with you guys. I love that picture of Leilani you have there. Your kids were sure fun to be around. they are really growing up. Great pictures as usual. Love you guys!!

Veronica Peterson said...

It sure was a perfect day! I love the picture of Chloe on the carousel. It's adorable! The picture of splash mountain cracked me and Greg up. Christian and Chase look SOOOOOOOO cute! Their moms look great too.

Michelle said...

So fun...I'm really sad the boys miss out on having cousin's around.

PS-I'm lovin Chloe's lunch. A girl after my own heart. Chocolate and a Diet Coke!

Letti said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the picture of you kissing Chloe.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Good job Christian! It's so much fun when they can go on the "big" rides finally and that they want to. I'm pretty amazed that there weren't any breakdowns. That's awesome!

Oh, and nap time is my favortie time of day too.

Jennifer said...

SO fun! I LOVE the picture of you screaming your way down that drop on Splash Mountain!!! :)

Mammy said...

I'm glad you had a PERFECT day at Disneyland! I liked the picture of Chloe on the Merry-go-round so much. She and Christian looked soooo happy all day. But at the end, she looked soooo tired. . .
What a great day. I wish I could have seen you go down Splash Mountain. I think I heard you scream from here!

The Rich's said...

aww! i love disneyland! next time i go you guys will definately have to meet me there and come with :) really cute pics...

Olson Family said...

GREAT pictures of Disneyland!!! We've been thinking of taking Ethan so it's fun to see the kids had a blast!