Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you!!

I just want to say a BIG "thank you" to all who have left me such nice comments, words, calls and concern the past couple weeks about my entries made about my mom. I really appreciate it and love you guys. I have such great friends and family! Please know that I really am fine and usually am.

Something just got stirred up in me and that was all. Sometimes when you need that reassurance in something or help with decisions that you might be facing, well...you just want your mom and that is where I was at that time. :) Nothing to worry about...really. I have a great family, life and friends and am very blessed and I know it. I also know that everything, although may be very sad and hard, does happen for a reason. And I also have the comfort of knowing that I will be with her again someday. :)

Thanks again everyone!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love ya Michelle! You are such a positive person! I need to be more like that! :)

Harshes said...

((((hugs)))) mama. i didn't leave a comment about it, b/c i don't know anything about it and didn't want to be out of line. but i can still tell you i understand and you are in my thoughts! love ya!

Amy said...

Hey Michelle,
I haven't looked at your blog for a bit, so I don't know what you had said about your mom. But, I've thought about you losing her a lot before because my Aunt has talked to me a lot about losing her mom when she was 16. That is a big trial to have to go through and you are a strong woman. I love you!