Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas day 2009

What a fun Christmas this was with the kids. The magic sure was there this year for them. The way that Christian's eyes lit up on Christmas morning was priceless and little Chloe had her share of excitement as well.

WARNING: lots of pictures ahead!!!


Later that evening we went to my sister's for a little visit. The kids enjoyed opening gifts and playing with cousin Alex.

Chloe and Auntie JulieHow about this classic thanks to Christian :)
Then we stopped by my dad's so the kids could open their gifts from him and visit.


The following day while on our way out the kids were happy to find more packages on the porch. Oh happy day!!! Thanks Auntie Michelle and Uncle Jim!!


What an awesome Christmas we had this year, but I am aleady looking forward to next year!

8 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Love your Christmas pictures! Looks like your kids had a great Christmas. Your dad's picture is pretty classic too...come on at least crack half a smile! Love your Christmas tree! I'm totally doing that next year! Great idea. Glad the kids enjoyed it as much as you thought.

Katie said...

Loved them all! Merry Christmas Michelle!

Mammy said...

What a great Christmas at the Peterson house! But I have to ask--are you really looking forward to Christmas next year already? I have to know. . .

Veronica Peterson said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Fun pictures of the kids opening gifts. I was so bad with doing that this year. I didn't take any:(

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I love the pure joy that kids have. It touches your heart.

The Gurganious Family said...

I just have to say - Chloe is GORGEOUS! And I love the pic of Christain picking his nose. It is perfect!

Beloved said...

So fun! Looks like such a special day:)

The Rich's said...

Chloe makes a GREAT princess!!! haha..i love her christmas jammies!