Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas prep

Well this year we decorated a little later than usual. My sessions seemed to run way into the month of December which meant so did editing and less sleep than desired. Weekends were spent just hanging out as a family and trying to rest a bit for both Dustin and I since he works so hard during the week at his job. Next year I have to have a firm cut off for sessions and probably a higher price as well.

We kept our small trees this year because I don't think that certain little hands were ready for the real stuff yet. Maybe next year! :) Christian loved helping to decorate, but poor Chloe was still sick with bad ear infections and a mean fever.

Christian's favorite decorationMy favorite decorationWell, he seems to love it too!
And I can't forget the picture that we used in our cards this year:

1 comment:

Mammy said...

It looks like such a cozy and fun and family style Christmas! Good for you! I love you. Merry Christmas!