Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve we spent with the Peterson side of the family and enjoyed our annual pizza and root beer float festivities as well as great company.



The kids performed the Nativity Story. Chloe was a Shepard and Christian a Wise man. I was so excited that he wanted to do it this year because last year he wanted nothing to do with it.



Ryan read his annual Christmas letter which is a highlight every year.



We had our gift exchange.



And we got to meet our newest nephew Makai. FYI...he was already crying when I picked him up.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm with Chloe...more ice cream please.

Was the new baby the baby in the nativity scene?

The Christmas Letter was awesome...such talent.

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the pictures from that night. Your kids look like they enjoyed the ice cream! Such a fun night!

Theodora Salanoa said...

I've heard so much about Ryan's Christmas letter and I am happy that I was able to finallyr read it. Such great talent. I'm happy to see that you and your family had a wonderful christmas. Here's to another great year of happiness and wonderful pictures....

Caitlin said...

How fun! I think that's an awesome tradition of having the kids do the nativity scene. And there's plenty of them to do it!!