Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon and Thanksgiving

Well Dustin and I went and watched New Moon on opening day and I must say we loved it. Yes, both of us!! We went in the afternoon and avoided the insane lines and got to fully enjoy the movie. The movie was very close to the book so that made me happy. You wanted more of certain parts, but really the movie was a good length and they did hit on the most important parts in my opinion. The animation is this one was way better and all I can say is I can't wait for Eclipse, my fav of all the books. :)
I have no pictures of Thanksgiving this year because we didn't have one, well a traditional one anyways. While Dustin was out playing football that morning the kids were very fussy. Chloe had been fighting a cold and poor Christian an asthma attack. When Dustin got home we made the decision to stay home and try and get them well. It was the right one! Chloe took a long nap and woke up feeling a bit better and Christian rested most of the day and was able to avoid a trip to urgent care. We went to Farmer Boys and got some lunch and enjoyed our little family and our blessings at home. It may not have been the ideal day in the eyes of many,but it was perfect in ours!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have heard good things about New Moon! That's fun that you guys got to go see it.

I am glad you weren't tll bummed out about not having the big family Thanksgiving. We ditched out on Christmas one year when Addie was a newborn...and it was actually nice to just have it be us. But...as crazy LOUD as my family is and as crazy HUGE has Brandon's is...it's still great to get together for the holidays.

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you enjoyed New Moon. I think it's cool you two went together!
We missed you on Thanksgiving, but glad the kids were able to rest up and get better! Sometimes that's the best medicine! Trey and I did that Sunday.