Saturday, December 12, 2009

our happenings

So as my wonderful sweet friend Jen F pointed out we need a new post. Well truth is things just aren't that exciting around here lately. Busy, but just not exciting!!Dustin has been hard at work as usual I have been hard at work with photo shoots and editing. This time of year is a bit crazy, but in a good way. It means a little less time with the family on weekends and late nights spent on the computer editing, but it also means a little better Christmas also. :)I am very blessed each year with my faithful and trusting clients and my family and frinds who know when I need a helping hand and offer without me asking. :)

We all seem to be or have been battling this yucky cold season. It just seems to keep making its rounds and hold on for weeks it seems like.

My holiday sessions officially ended today with a rain-out so we will make it up in a few weeks. Now it's time to finish up the editing, the shopping and spend fun time with the family making holiday memories. :)

Let the holiday fun begin!!!

We did make it to our breakfast with Santa at church and this was the first year the kids sat on Santa's lap. Chloe started to cry for a quick second until daddy told her to tell Santa what she wanted and then she went right on telling him that she wanted a baby doll. It was great!!

6 comments:

Letti said...

The kids look cute on Santa's lap. I can't believe how fast this month is going. I want it to slow down so I can enjoy it :)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear she wants a baby doll :) Hint hint...

Jennifer said...

There is just something so sweet an innocent about a child sitting on Santa's knee!

thanks for the update:}

Monty and Kristin said...

I'm glad you listened to Jennifer!! So cute!! I'm glad you had a fun time at the party and the kids got to sit with santa and would!! Priceless.

Veronica Peterson said...

Sweet picture of the kids with Santa.

Lizeth Peterson said...

Glad to see that the kids like Santa. Leilani was not a fan of him.