Monday, November 10, 2008

a day out with Thomas

Saturday we took Christian to the day out with Thomas event at the Perris train museum. He had a great time and I think was equally excited to see Thomas as he was to see all the other trains. He actually got to ride the train pulled by Thomas and received a certificate to mark the occasion. It was a fun time, but a little hotter than we would have thought and liked for November. All I can say is that this kid loves his trains and to see him so happy was priceless.

7 comments:

Katie said...

My first comment...yeah! Looks like a blast. What is it with boys and trains...Seth would of loved it too! What a FUN family day!

Jennifer said...

CHOO CHOOOO!!!! :)

Letti said...

Tell Christian that the railroad is hiring in January. I think they are looking for good employees who will love their job. To me he fits that description perfectly. Hey Darian might be driving the Santa Train and if he does I will see if I can get you guys on. Cross your fingers!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Looks like the perfect activity for that kid. I'm so glad that you guys had a blast doing that. Dustin you have lost a ton of weight. You look good bro.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Landon was asking to go to this too. I'm glad you guys had fun. Um...don't take this the wrong way, but Dustin looks really skinny in the face in the picture with Chloe. Has he lost weight?

The Rich's said...

Cute pics...i am SO JEALOUS of chloe's cute little pig tail in her hair!!! I love it, it looks so cute...

Anonymous said...

how cute are you guys!!!! Its awesome how much Christian loves trains. why don't you all hop on a train and come up here for a visit!! :0)