Tuesday, November 18, 2008

why I've been M.I.A.

This last week has been SO busy and gone so fast all at the same time. I have had a few photo shoots, yes a few, and along with that comes hours of editing, Chloe has had a cold, I have been trying to get my website ready for launching, and now Christian has the "yucky" flu. So those things on top of the everyday things have had us a little busy lately, but in a good way. My website should be up in a day or so and that will lift a load off my shoulders..so stay tuned for that. And then now we get ready for the busy holiday season...let the fun begin!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun! (not the people being sick part)...but the pictures and editing part! I can't wait to see your website! :)

(pst...where's your "Kaiya Funeral Fund" button?)

Katie said...

Can't wait to see your website! Yeah for you!!

Robb said...

Hi there. This is a shout-out to my mission buddy Dustin. I hope you're doing well bro. Drop me a line sometime. robb (at) virginia (dot) edu