Friday, November 28, 2008

WE'RE LIVE

Finally...my photography website is up and running. Thank you to a husband who is computer savvy and more than patient with me!! :) There are still a few more things (like pics) that will be added as we go, but for now it's a good start. So take a look, add me to your blog, send me a note to say hi or do all 3. :) Again, thanks to all of you for your continued support and encouragement...it's means the world to me!!! :)

We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we sure did. I will post more on ours and our weekend later. Right now the kids and I are sucking up all the time that we get to spend with Dustin this LONG weekend. :) We are loving it!!

6 comments:

Mario Jacquez said...

The site looks GREAT! Dustin did a great job... what program did he use? I am working with a program right now that is very restrictive. I am looking for something with some more freedom. Good luck with everything!

Michelle said...

Thanks Mario! Actually I did the designing and he had to figure out how to get in working online. :) We used Bludomain if that helps, ask us on Sunday if you want. :)

Jennifer said...

Going over to check out your site......

Jennifer said...

HEY! Did you take your own picture!? I love the new one you have for your header!

Caitlin said...

Cute website! I also like the new pic you have for your header. Such a beautiful family!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Yeah, I love the girl too!